Wednesday 1 February 2012

Unattached

I found this post difficult to write as I am in the process of giving up my habit of strongly attaching memories to places, people, sights, smells, sounds and tastes. I will try my best. Your comments are most welcome. I may edit this post and update it as and when I feel the message is unclear.

Do you remember any important event? Do you remember where it happened?
Who was involved? The sights, the smells? The emotions you felt?

Does that event have a hold on any of your decisions?

If yes, you have made attachments of that event to the people, sensual and emotional signals you felt then.

The question now is - is it important to hold on to that memory and it attachments? How will you feel when you let go? In my case, I felt a large weight off my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment